- General business consultation and advice, including assistance to nonprofit and tax-exempt entities
- Establishes corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships
- Serves as Registered Agent
- Files annual reports and prepares annual consents
- Maintains corporate record book
- Qualifies companies to operate across state lines
- Prepares policies & procedures
- Assists with collections and filing of liens
Contract Drafting and Review
- Contracts for services
- Contracts for purchase and sale of equipment or supplies
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Transportation agreements
- Employment agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Severance agreements
Business Acquisition and Divestiture
- Prepares purchase-sale agreement
- Conducts due diligence
Mary renders pro bono legal services to various groups and organizations, including Humane Society of Monroe County, Illinois, Friends of Morrison-Talbott Library, and Monroe County, Illinois Economic Development Corporation.
This website is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney and use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Buettner practices law in Illinois and Missouri and does not provide advice concerning the laws of other states.
This website could be considered to contain advertising material. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.