Provides services to clients who are buying, selling, or leasing real estate (including for-sale-by-owner clients)
- General consultation and advice
- Prepares or reviews sales contract
- Prepares or reviews lease
- Reviews closing documents
- Prepares deed
- Attends closing if client wishes
Sets up land, farm, and house trusts
- Used to avoid probate and manage real estate holdings
The use of Payable on Death (POD), Transfer on Death (TOD), and beneficiary designations
- Recent Illinois law allows beneficiary designation for residential real estate
Provides advice to subdivision and condominium associations
- Drafts, interprets and enforces bylaws and covenants
- Files liens
This website is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney and use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Buettner practices law in Illinois and Missouri and does not provide advice concerning the laws of other states.
This website could be considered to contain advertising material. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.